Program of the course
To enhance and complement the training of professional chefs through a practical and theory course on cooking and gastronomy adapted to requirements within and the world of superyachts.
The course, taught by prominent chefs and other leading specialists, will provide further expertise within culinary art, haute cuisine, the creation and composition of dishes and the art of tasting and appreciating meals. A guarantee of distinction in the gastronomic delights offered on superyachts.
- Creation of special and gourmet products.
- Exclusive gastronomic products for creations on superyachts
- Pastry creations for superyachts.
- Cutting-edge techniques, tools and utensils to amaze in the kitchen.
Haute cuisine creations for superyachts
- Special sessions with prestigious chefs.
- Special creations for intolerances and allergies.
- Vegetable creations: savoury and sweet
- Mini patisserie: small, sweet works of art
- European and Mediterranean culture.
- Specifications for some cruise liner locations.
- Halal and kosher regimes.
- Classic and modern cocktails.
- Wines: getting to know them and how to choose them.
- Service and protocol in gastronomy.
Last day, after a theory-practical exam, students will receive a Certificate accrediting that they have successfully completed the course and have acquired the appropriate expertise in the highest level of culinary techniques for superyachts.
Barcelona, 15 to 20 October 2018
Limited places 30 students